Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Simpson Adrian Simpson is offline

Default Part P again - I invite you to sign my Petition to the Prime Minister

In article , Roger Mills
writes
The one on road pricing now has nearly half a million signatures - and is
still going at a rate - so the powers that be would wise to take notice!

That is as may be, however there is substantial evidence to suggest that
the powers that be aren't wise. There is evidence to suggest that
number 10 don't bother to track the support the petitions get. Pity
really because they are a good idea.

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "news" with "adrian" and "nospam" with "ffoil"