Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Part P again - I invite you to sign my Petition to the Prime Minister

Brian wrote:

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
A few weeks ago, in the discussion about nominating Part P for Radio
4's Christmas Repeal award, the suggestion was made that an
alternative approach would be to raise a No. 10 petition - which I
have duly done.

waste of time, there is a petition to get the pm to juggle whilst
eating ice cream - that will be more effective.

Are you saying that *all* petitions are a waste of time, just because there
are a few frivolous ones?

The one on road pricing now has nearly half a million signatures - and is
still going at a rate - so the powers that be would wise to take notice!

I'm not expecting mine to be *quite* that popular - but it may have an
effect - who knows?!

If you support the principle, it doesn't cost much to sign!
--
Cheers,
Roger