Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rob Horton Rob Horton is offline

Default Strip for bottom of garage door?

Terry Pinnell wrote:
My up-and-over garage door has over an inch gap at the bottom. So I'm
constantly sweeping out dead leaves. Can anyone recommend an easily
applied (and easily obtained) strip of material I can secure to it
please?

How about something like StormShield garage door threshold? It fits to
the floor and the door shuts against it forming a seal and preventing
water from running into the garage. Ok I know it's only 1/2 inch high.
Maybe raise the floor of your garage or lower the door a bit?

http://www.jnkproducts.com/storm-shi...-threshold.htm

I think the following site delivers internationally.

http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPR...2995&go=807952