Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grunff Grunff is offline

Default Thermal conductivity of different types of windows

Tony Williams wrote:

Don't forget to factor-in the Hereford&Worcester
planning dept into the architect's decisions.

Yes, there is that. I did talk to him about it actually, and the general
reply was something like "it was I was instructed to do".

Are the leaded windows the ones visible from any
direction to which the public has access?

No, that's the odd thing - they are randomly scattered. Some are visible
from the road, some are visible from the courtyard - same with the oak
framed DG windows (which IMHO look a lot nicer anyway).

--
Grunff