Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default Question about high efficiency Furnace Exhaust

"Pep" wrote in message

Does a high efficiency gas furnace really produce a cloud of
condensation? (It gets quite cold here, with a lot of freeze thaw
cycles over the winter)

Would the furnace exhaust come out with enough force to frost up my
neighbor's exterior wall 6 feet away?

It is not that bad. I know of two units, one across the street from me, the
other is a tenant in our warehouse building. I've never seen condensation
on the walls and never saw it go so far that it would be on a neighbor's
house.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/