Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Planned Obselescence....A Good Thing?

Ignoramus16071 wrote:

TO the skeptics of the "planned obsolescence" and
"designed to fail" theory, I have a simple suggestion.

Take household machines from trash and take them apart.
Look for signs of above mentioned behaviours -- and you will
find plenty. Such as parts that are obviously designed to fail.

How odd that I have never found a single example of that.

And I repair most things when its feasible.