Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sheldon.mandel@verizon.net is offline

Default Replacing a sewer line in NYC

Marilyn & Bob wrote:
Please, with eight million residents, there are enough people from NYC on
this board to be able to provide a vaguely knowledgeable answer without
others making irrelevant comments. In NYC, the home owner is responsible
for the entire house connection from the City sewer, no matter whether it is
under City property or the homeowner's property. They are also responsible
for maintaining the sidewalk even though it is City property.
--

Same goes for the tree, but I don;t thikn it's a big deal to the city
if the tree comes down due to the work... Just plant a new one. You can

shelly