Robert Haston

Default entry level CAD program?

How about FREE? Imsisoft's TurboCAD learning edition is an excellent 2D
drafting program.

If you want to post the drawings, you can simply capture your screen
(SHIFT/PRTSCRN) and crop the image using an image editor like paint.

http://nct.digitalriver.com/fulfill/0002.16

"Brian" wrote in message
news
I want to draw up some designs for simple objects. In years past I would
have used paper and a drawing table, but it seems that a program is the
current way to go. What CAD program is suitable for a computer challenged
person, using a lap top, who wants to be able to:

create, save and print out on a normal ink-jet HP type printer drawings of
things like car flywheels.
email files and have other people be able to read them
post drawings of objects on a web page
be compatable with any industry standards that may exist.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Brian