Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] dkuhajda@locl.net is offline

Default DELL support person ? anyone who can help reference a DELL LCD?

I did look there. I found a total of ZERO service manuals on any of
the displays.

Mike wrote:
Try this link.
http://support.dell.com/support/syst...&s=gen&~cat=12

wrote in message
oups.com...
How about a hint on where to find these free downloads from Dell?
Since you seem to be the only one who knows about them so far.
TIA

M Berger wrote:
Dell has service manuals for some of their products (like
laptops) available for free download.

JANA wrote:
DELL, and all the others will not give out any service information, or

sell
any parts for non contracted service people to do any types of repairs

of
their equipment. When there is a failure of any kind, the user must

send the
device to the manufacture's service rep to have their equipment

serviced.