Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default Planned Obselescence....A Good Thing?

Carl McIver wrote:

I won't buy a Toyota Corolla or Honda Accord, or any of
the million clones, simply because everyone else has one, and I can't find
mine in a parking lot.

I drove a white Chevy step van for a decade. I never had a problem
finding it in a parking lot, and VERY few subcompacts tried to cut me
off in traffic. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell