Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Daughter's wedding present.

On 14 Jan 2007 20:30:07 -0800, "Robatoy" wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:

Sorry for the second follow-up, hit "send" too soon.

a) Cherry would look quite nice for this style.

I think so too.

b) Downloaded and brightened up the picture, I missed the curves on the
seat rails in my previous comment. As I mentioned in my previous post,
it's not necessarily bad, it just doesn't match with the straight lines on
the A&C style table. BTW, that is a very minor nit -- you did a really
nice design and rendering job on the overall design.

Why thank you, kind sir. I made a couple of adjustments and uploaded
them for your perusal.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...Lowangle-1.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...oy/Chairsq.jpg

You know, what might work is if you make a curve in the bottom rail
members of the table. that would allow you to keep the curves on the
chair and tie the designs together.

Just like conversations, one always thinks of something after walking
away.