Posted to rec.woodworking
Old guy Old guy is offline

Default My wife just took me up on it!

Congratulations--she must like you.

All of the advice is good.

Can't remember if I saw that you should learn how to adjust it. A well
calibrated saw works MUCH better than an almost calibrated saw.

I'd add, buy a book on using the table saw. There are ALL SORTS of things
you can do with it, some I never thought of till I read about them.

Which book??--I've read a lot, and not found one that really stands out.
Barnes and Noble usually has a good collection of woodworking books. Pull a
few out and buy the one that looks the best for the least $$$.

Old Guy

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

My wife just bought me a nice table saw/router for Christmas, I set it
up, but have never used a Table saw before, any safety tips ?

Also...any one have some simple plans to learn the basics?

Thanks,
Darryl.