Posted to rec.woodworking
bf bf is offline

Default My wife just took me up on it!

wrote:
Hi all,

My wife just bought me a nice table saw/router for Christmas, I set it
up, but have never used a Table saw before, any safety tips ?

Also...any one have some simple plans to learn the basics?

Thanks,
Darryl.

Congratulations.

I think you should go to the public library and see what they have to
offer. Also try to check out some books on stuff you might be
interested in building. You might also want to go to a store like
Woodcraft. You can get a decent table saw book for maybe $10-20...
Actually, check out
www.alibris.com for used books too.

I say this because a decent book is going to give you a lot more info
than a newsgroup post.