Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default My wife just took me up on it!

wrote in message

My wife just bought me a nice table saw/router for Christmas, I set it
up, but have never used a Table saw before, any safety tips ?

Also...any one have some simple plans to learn the basics?

Library or book store should be your first stop. Just for starters:

http://www.amazon.com/Table-Saw-Basi.../dp/0806972165

http://www.amazon.com/Router-Basics-.../dp/080697222X

.... or anything similar. There's a bunch to chose from, but do yourself a
big favor, do that FIRST, before using either tool.

These are both dangerous tools and your wife may never buy you another tool
if you injure yourself on something she bought you.

And should you get hooked on woodworking, that's not a good thing ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/06/07