Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Daughter's wedding present.

"Robatoy" wrote in message

Vince Gill played in a band with a name something like that, now the
song 'Amy' is stuck in my head for ther rest of the day.

Pure Prarie League ...

Maybe a perspective thing. Pure side views show them parallel.

My mistake ... the other photo links hadn't come across when I posted that
and I saw later that was the case. Besides, I figured/knew you were smarter
than that.

As always, thanks for the positive input.

You bet ... you're doing it right with all the 3D modeling. I'm stuck in 2D,
but even with a good deal of practice visualizing house plans and shop
drawings down through the years, I'm still learning what works and what
doesn't from a flat space.

I really need to spend the time to pick up on 3D.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/06/07