Posted to uk.d-i-y
The 1st Philosophical Handyman of the Humber The 1st Philosophical Handyman of the Humber is offline

Default Toilet cistern

Staffbull wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for a toilet cistern for replacing an old plastic one,
I've seen exactly what I want in screwfix but the problem is a minimum
order of £100 on Armitage shanks stuff, I only want to order £50 !!

anyone know of another online supplier of these at a reasonable price?

Cheers

link for the screwfix one here

Do Screwfix just instruct Armitage Shanks to deliver the goods or do
they actually hold them in stock and want to discourage small-timers
like yourself? If they are coming from Screwfix's stock, could you
order 2 and send one back with a sob story? I recently put in an order
for £45.05 of random stuff (free delivery qualifying), then had to
take back 2 items unused as they wouldn't fit where I had intended.
They were OK with me dropping them in at my local trade counter for a
cash refund. Full marks to Screwfix!