Posted to uk.d-i-y
OBone OBone is offline

Default Tilting flush fitting halogen lighting

I am planning to fit 2 rows of 10 tilting halogen flush fitting ceiling
lights. There are two types that I am interested in. One model can tilt
20 degrees while the other can tilt 30 degrees. I will be using the lights
to point at pictures on 2 walls. The top of the pictures will be 600mm from
the ceiling. I am thinking for maximum effect that the lights should be set
around 250mm out from the wall. Does this seem right and are there any
websites that have calculations about the placement of tilting flush fitting
lighting?

Many thanks