Bob Swinney

Default Any Engineers Here? I have a quiz for you.

Dave sez:
God that's funny. Tears running down my face type funny. I used to have a
folder with po' southern white trash jokes in it but I think it got lost

over
time.

Got lost over time? Naw! You probably incorporated it into some trashy
cockney yarn and forgot all about it.

Bob Swinney

Subject: Any Engineers Here? I have a quiz for you.
From: Larry Jaques
Date: 16/02/04 04:27 GMT Standard Time
--clip--
We challenge any so-called smart Yankee to take this exam
administered by the University of Arkansas' Engineering Department:

1. Calculate the smallest limb diameter on a persimmon tree that will
support a 10- pound possum.

snip

Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines (
www.pumaracing.co.uk)
I'm not at all sure why women like men. We're argumentative, childish,
unsociable and extremely unappealing naked. I'm quite grateful they do

though.