Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.repair
ATP* ATP* is offline

Default Planned Obselescence....A Good Thing?

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
Or the plastic and pot metal unit isn't worth fixing.

I have some had electric tools that are of professional grade. Those I
will fix my self as long as I can. Most are 25 years old and have served
me for that long. One needs a thin shim sheet. Easy to replace. Not
available...

I paid high dollars for my wife to have a quality mixer. We started
getting better
flavor and mixed foods / cakes / whatnot. I got the options for it -
most -
and they will hold up to the years needed. But so many that I could have
gotten
won't last. Glad I did the right thing in the first place.

Was it a Total Blender?

http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe