Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Daughter's wedding present.

On 14 Jan 2007 18:13:55 -0800, "Robatoy" wrote:

This is a bit of a blend between Arts & Crafts and Mission...the table
came out more looking like Metro.
I stole the design components from all over the place. So here is my
question:
Do the table and chairs look compatible?

I was thinking cherry, any other suggestions?

(I also made sure that it was reasonably easy to fabricate)

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...iningMetro.jpg

Sorry for the second follow-up, hit "send" too soon.

a) Cherry would look quite nice for this style.
b) Downloaded and brightened up the picture, I missed the curves on the
seat rails in my previous comment. As I mentioned in my previous post,
it's not necessarily bad, it just doesn't match with the straight lines on
the A&C style table. BTW, that is a very minor nit -- you did a really
nice design and rendering job on the overall design.