Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
David F. Eisan David F. Eisan is offline

Default Conover Lathe, Value?, Manual?

Hello everyone,

I usually hang out around rec.woodorking or Sawmill Creek, but I thought
this would be the best place to ask.

I have come into a Conover lathe that I am looking to sell. It is the 4
speed version on an all wood stand, including wooden legs.

I can find very little out about this lathe on the Net. I tried to find a
users group for Conover lathes, but I could not.

I am guessing this lathe sold for around $1500 new.

I am thinking about putting it on Ebay and I think I should be able to get
around $750 for it.

Can anyone guess at a value? Any idea where I can get a manual?

Thanks,

David.