Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question about buying tile

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Everyone,

Actually, I do have a professional tile man in mind to do the
installation. I am sort of handy but working with marble is something I
would never attempt myself. Here is one more sticky question. If I were
to buy this marble tile online, would it be offensive if I went to a
marble/granite shop and asked them to install it even though I didn't
buy it from them.

It certainly would be. Most would just not do it. If a problem arises with
the material, they are stuck in the middle.

Saving money is a good thing, but you still have to maintain dignity and
character. This just shouts "cheap *******" and I'd avoid it completely.