Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sylvain VAN DER WALDE Sylvain VAN DER WALDE is offline

Default Have British Gas (BG) recommended a good heating system for me.

"NewDiy" wrote in message
Thanks for the responses. In answer to the last post SEVEN THOUSAND AND
HOW MUCH. I only got this quote today and I certainly won't be handing
over my dosh to BG. Going to get further quotes next week.

I think the BG salesman realised he was on to a loser when my wife passed
out and fell off the chair. I had of course asked her to do this as part
of my negotiating tactics but as it turned out she didn't have to fake it
so to speak!

Hello Sado!

Sylvain.

snip