Posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,aus.electronics,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

Default Wanted: Non-working Heathkit H-9 Terminal or spare parts

Lionel wrote:

Does anyone have an old Heathkit H-9 terminal they are willing to part out?

I'm after a few keyboard switches and caps (A complete keyboard assembly
would be great) and parts of the EHT assembly.

Please reply via email.

Lionel...

Is it the same keyboard that was used in the ZDOS computers that
looked like an oversized terminal with a floppy drive? If so, I have
about 20 of them.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell