Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Have British Gas (BG) recommended a good heating system for me.

I feel I must preak up in support of British Gas here.

I've used them twice in Oxfordshire and found them helpfull,
knowledgeable and competetive. Their work was carried out when they
said and to a high standard. The fitters were helpfull and worked hard.
I priced them against other suppliers and they came out best on both
occasions.
I must admit I was surprised by this having heard the tales but now I
would use them again willingly (after competetively pricing again of
course).

John