Posted to uk.d-i-y
DIY DIY is offline

Default Have British Gas (BG) recommended a good heating system for me.

"HelpDiy" wrote:
BG quoted £7100 for British Gas 330 boiler (condensing), 10 radiators
and a towel rail (6ft towel rail sounded a bit excessive in our small
bathroom!), new water cylinder, radio controlled thermostat in hall,
thermostat on each radiator except the hall one, digital controller
box.

If I were you I would get 3 more quotes and not use BG at all. If that
system is OK a local firm will do it cheaper, which is what BG will do and
take at least 2 grand for their commission. Also visit
http://www.gasman.fsbusiness.co.uk/h...quotations.htm