Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Active closet door knob.

Doug Miller wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:

Does any company produce a closet doorknob with a deadbolt
mechanism. I don't want it to be lockable by a key, I just want it
to be a privacy knob on the outside and nothing on the inside. Think
of it as a one-sided privacy knob. Or as a half dummy trim that's
not a dummy. I have checked that Shlage and Kwikset don't such knobs.

Who are you planning to lock in the closet, Aaron? And why?

I once had a rent house where the tenants install hooks on all four bedroom
doors - on the hallway side.

Trust me, you do NOT want to know the answers to your questions.