Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mravenez@aol.com is offline

Default Question about buying tile

Hi everyone,

Since I have started renovation on my bathroom I have gotten a lot of
good advice on this newsgroup. I am finally to the point where I am
ready to purchase my tile. I am planning on buying Dark Emperador
marble. I recently went into the local granite and marble shop and the
price I was quoted was between 10.50 and 11.00 per square foot (the
lady has to do more investigating).. Anyway, it never occurred to me
that I could purchase marble tile on ebay but I see the dark emperador
on there for 7.49 per square foot. I am a bit hesitant to buy tile
online but I do believe in shopping around to find the best deal
possible. Does anyone here have any experience with buying tile online
(ebay or stores).. Anyway, this is the link to the ebay page (not sure
if I'm allowed to post it here), but I just want to know everyone's
opinions.
http://cgi.ebay.com/EMPERADOR-DARK-P...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks in advance for any advice, Anthony