Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Have British Gas (BG) recommended a good heating system for me.

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 23:18:51 UTC, "NewDiy"
wrote:

I think the BG salesman realised he was on to a loser when my wife passed
out and fell off the chair. I had of course asked her to do this as part of
my negotiating tactics but as it turned out she didn't have to fake it so to
speak!

Ours realised that before he came in the door. I told him he was one of
five people quoting, and that he had half an hour. At this point he said
"Oh, you have to go out?" I said: "No, you've just got half an hour". I
really only got him in to have fun and find out if what I had heard was
true!

http://www.diybanter.com