Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default Question about lawn tractor tires.//John Deere

I can't justify buying an 07 model for this yard alone and I do'nt
mind tinkering with the old tractors/riders I've had.I do'nt know the
original purchase price of the JD,it could be I'm paying more than it
cost new!
Dean

Those early John Deere tractors are highly collectible and well worth
the effort to repair / restore.
My neighbor still uses a 112 which is much older and has been in
continuous service except for an engine rebuild 2 years ago. I'm using
a 330 diesel of 85 vintage, that will likely last the rest of my life.
If you don't want it, I'll take it.