Posted to alt.home.repair
Rick Brandt Rick Brandt is offline

Default Active closet door knob.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

Thanks to everyone who responded, including those who suspected me of
perversion.

The reason for my original question is very simple. I have a couple of
towel closets (that couldn't fit a wife's lover or even a kid) with
full size doors and they don't stay closed since the house is old and
they are a little crooked. All I want is for them to "click shut" and
not open, but there's no space on the inside for a knob. So there you
go.

Thanks again,

That's exactly why they make "closet knobsets" that are identical to a non-lock
bedroom set except that there is no knob on one side. ANY place that sells
locksets will have these.