Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.physics
WillE1 WillE1 is offline

Default Slight radon problem, exchange basement air how often?

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am convince that the entire Radon scare thing, while now undergoing a
slow death is absolutely nothing but a total scam perpetrated to make
money. It is simply a high-tech version of the old Gypsy Curse thing,
in which if you pay someone, they will make the evil thing go away.
Sure, right!

We used a band of Gypsies to take care of our Radon problem. They camped out
for a week and used lots of wine and cheese, as well as a few BBQ chickens.
After they left, I realized,
WE DON'T HAVE A BASEMENT! They did however, take care of the curse rumored
to be moving through the neighborhood. Now we have a strange garlic odor
that needs attention. Will E.