Posted to rec.woodworking
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default Propane heater question

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:32:27 -0600, Markem
wrote:

Depends on whether you been working in outside in January. Worth every
penny when it is 20 or lower to have one pumping hot air out into the
fresh air.

I disagree- having been out in the elements working for the past
several years during the winter, it's been my experience that warming
up at a heater or burn barrel just makes it worse when you have to go
back out into the cold. Best solution is to keep moving as much as
possible at all times and eat a lot of food.

That being said, it sure is nice working in a shop where the machines
produce enough heat that we need to open the doors to keep it below
80* this winter.