Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Electric Bill - Is this Eccessive?

"David Hansen" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:46:53 +0000 someone who may be Adam Funk
wrote this:-

Utility companies
routinely overestimate so they can get interest-free loans from their
customers.

Indeed, but not always. I am currently having a row with a utility
company because I want to pay them more than on their "highly
accurate [1]" estimated bill. This appears to cause them great
confusion. As far as I can see they are all incompetent.

That hasn't been my experience. We've found all our utilities to be fair and
efficient, sensible and polite at all times.

Mary