Larry Jaques

Default Quick Couplers (Pneumatic)

On 15 Feb 2004 00:13:07 -0600, Barry S. brought
forth from the murky depths:

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 01:15:56 GMT, Larry Jaques
wrote:
In 1/4", there are two styles: Automotive and Industrial.
I used to use Automotive because I was in that field. Now
I use Industrial because more people use/stock them. I've
had no problem with the HF parts so far. (Light duty)

Do most auto shops use Automotive, Industrial, or both?

Yes. (I haven't worked in the automotive field since I hurt
my back in '86, but I see more and more of the industrial
style nowadays.)

Automotive has the fat end, Industrial has a narrow flange
up from the end.

Good to know, I'll have to take a closer look at 'em.

Check around your town and with your friends. If your friends
have one, get the other. Then they won't borrow your tools
as much. g

--
Impeach 'em ALL!
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming