Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Custom Shower Floor

"Goomba38" wrote in message
. ..
Ralph Mowery wrote:

We had a local marble company do this for us. They come out and measuer
the size of the base, go to their shop and mix up and pour out what is
needed. This is sort of an epoxy type mix. They then bring out the
coustom sized base. We also had them do the walls of the shower for us.
Then install a glass door. The stepover is only 2 or 3 inches high.
Just enough to keep the water in the shower and off the floor. As we
have another full bath, we can take a tub soaking if we want to.

Do you recall the cost?

Sorry I don't recall the cost. I was having the whole bathroom redone.
Think it may have been about $ 2000 for the floor pan and 3 sides of the
bath in marble that are about 30 inches each and go to the top of the room.