Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Default Propane heater question

Last time I had to work outside, heat was often provided by an M1 Abrams
tank. You can feel good in knowing that you helped pay to keep me warm.

"Markem" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 03:27:06 GMT, "CW" wrote:

Kind of expensive to heat the atmosphere isn't it?

"Nova" wrote in message

That I recall I have never seen a propane torpedo/salamander heater
designed for indoor use. A quick "Google" search shows them all to
designed for outdoor use as well.

Depends on whether you been working in outside in January. Worth every
penny when it is 20 or lower to have one pumping hot air out into the
fresh air.

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618