Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Electric Bill - Is this Eccessive?

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:10:36 GMT, Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

I can well believe it. There was a thread not that long ago where
prices of 15p/unit where quoted, I couldn't believe that such rates
were out there until I looked.

My 'primary' units are 16.66p (1/7 of my usage), my secondary are
9.24p.

There are tarrifs out there with secondary or normal rates at the 15p
level. Not just the primary ones. I still don't understand what
attraction there is for these "no standing charge" tarrifs is. I guess if
your not going to use all your primary allocation each quarter and your
useage is higher than that that makes EBICO uneconomic there might be a
small gain.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail