Posted to uk.d-i-y
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Electric Bill - Is this Eccessive?

"Dave Liquorice" typed

On 12 Jan 2007 07:32:38 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

It works out about £30/quarter less than our previous supplier.
Possibly not the cheapest, but my statement is accurate!

I can well believe it. There was a thread not that long ago where prices
of 15p/unit where quoted, I couldn't believe that such rates were out
there until I looked. I guess inertia, horror stories of fupped up
paperwork and lack of understanding of the "opened up market" means, stop
people shopping around.

My 'primary' units are 16.66p (1/7 of my usage), my secondary are 9.24p.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.