Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
David R David R is offline

Default Cheap and basic kitchen units

"Halmyre" wrote in message
ikea is cheap

And it's relalvence to driving is?

IKEA drives you mad.

I find it pretty good, but you really need to get clued up prior to going
in. Once you understand their system it's pretty good for certain items,
with a lot of it being really badly made cheap ****.

The best times are when there's a 35 year old 'professional' female,
heavily-caked in make-up, who screams "you mean *I* have to pick up anything
I want *myself*? A light-shade isn't that easy to carry you know."

Why was this cross-posted here?! Why did I reply? God help me...