Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Should I pay

wrote:
Hi. About two years after our extension was built, the end roof tile
came off and slid onto the roof...thank god it did`nt fall onto
someone or something or the following question would be slightly
different!! The question is, should my original builder fix it for
nowt (bad workmanship etc...) or will I need to pay? The original
tile is intact and just needs PROPERLY cementing on ...10 min job!!

If there was no agreed upon warranty, then I suggest you contact him and
maybe he will cut you a deal. The problem could be from his work or the
material, or weather etc..

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit