Posted to alt.home.repair
jerryl jerryl is offline

Default Should I pay

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi. About two years after our extension was built, the end roof tile
came off and slid onto the roof...thank god it did`nt fall onto someone
or something or the following question would be slightly different!!
The question is, should my original builder fix it for nowt (bad
workmanship etc...) or will I need to pay? The original tile is intact
and just needs PROPERLY cementing on ...10 min job!!

How long was the warranty on the job? If the warranty is over, he has no
obligation to make the repair although it might be good business sense to do
so.