Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy McKenzie Andy McKenzie is offline

Default Strip for bottom of garage door?

"dave sanderson" wrote in message
oups.com...

Terry Pinnell wrote:
My up-and-over garage door has over an inch gap at the bottom. So I'm
constantly sweeping out dead leaves. Can anyone recommend an easily
applied (and easily obtained) strip of material I can secure to it
please?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

Screwfix do a Garage Draught And Rain Seal which I have used - does what it
says on the tin (it's a rubber strip attatched to a aluminium carrier that
you screw onto the door) - but it seems a tad expensive at £15 a shot. I
sealed the top of my garage door with one, deciding that there was a bigger
draught at the top than the bottom.

Andy