Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default under-tile bath seal

Phil L wrote:

sm_jamieson wrote:
I used to get "tileasy contract bath and shower seal", which has a
fairly flat L -profile, vertical part goes under tiles, horizontal
part siliconed down to the bath. Tileasy seems to have been taken
over by some ceramics company, and you cannot get this any more.
Now all I can find is things with a huge quadrant-profiled lower edge,
designed to use with some stupid rip-off "installation kit", but not
suitable for siliconing down on their own.
Anyone know where I can get a simple L-profile any more ?
Cheers,
Simon.

You can get upvc in white from any window installer / manufacturer, in
various widths and thicknesses and it's dirt cheap too...they may have in
some of the sheds, but don't look in the tiling section, look in the
glazing/building.

Unfortunately that wasn't *quite* what I meant. It is an L section with
a slight curve on the bottom and a rubberized edge.
Cheers,
Simon.