jknotten jknotten is offline
Junior Member

Question Aquadial Prismertec water softener

I have an aquadial prismertec water softener. It was blocking flow intermittently so I called the agent in to have a look. He said the resin bed had collapsed and I would need a new machine, he left the machine bypassed and switched the controller off. I can't afford a new machine at present so I took the wheel off and fiddled with the flap valves and hey presto it started working again. unfortunately the controller settings were all reset to the "default" settings, which were clearly wrong. I checked up on the internet and found out the controller is the same as the Technetics 1100 plus, and got some settings there. Only problem is that the second level parameter settings are for machines which are obviously much bigger than the aquadial prismertec, the tables given do not have them. the agents can't seem to tell me what the settings should be for P5-p20 parameters. Can anyone help? The manual can be found on http://www.awqinc.com/pdf/Technetic%...s%20Manual.pdf. Any help much appreciated. At present salt levels going down very slowly indeed.