Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default Termite turn tool opinion wanted

Pete
the termite is a good tool although I would buy the bit and make the handle.
I think the shaft on the commercial version is a bit light. On the other
hand, this is just a variation on a hook tool. These are easy to make. Take
a look at the tool section on my site for instruction on maiking your own.
There are also videos and hints on using the hook tool which will help if
you want to use a Termite.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

"Pete" wrote in message
m...
Oneway has a tool called the Termite tool that I believe is primarily used
for hollowing. I was thinking about buying it and was wondering what you
opinions about it was.
Thanks