Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Do I want a trailer jack for my little trailer

On 9 Jan 2007 20:26:37 -0800, "Terry" wrote:

On Jan 8, 2:22 pm, mm wrote:
Do I want a trailer jack for my little trailer?

Why not just rent one?

I would not want a trailer around in the way if I don't plan to use it
again.

I had planned to sell the trailer after I got back. But if I got rid
of the spare grill or the spare lawnmowers I would definitely have
room for it. And if I still had it, I know I would find uses for it.

BTW, the day after the bulk of this thread I got a new catalog in the
mail and the price of the trailer jack dropped by a third, 9 dollars.
Maybe that is a sign I should buy one.