Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Electric Bill - Is this Eccessive?

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:49:06 -0000 someone who may be "TheScullster"
wrote this:-

Electric Cooking

Do you cook a lot in the oven, or on the top of the stove? The top
is usually cheaper to cook on. Do you do long cooking in a slow
cooker, or the oven/hob?

Tumble drier, washing m/c and dishwasher all in daily use

Do you have off-peak electricity? If so is everything that can be
run overnight?

Try to keep lights to a minimum but you know what kids are!

Are all the lights left on (hall, stairs for example) energy saving?
Do you have any of those fashionable little downlighters?

Have you checked you have switched to the right supplier for you?

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh