rocyn

Default is this some sort of damp ?

i guess it is at ground level

but

the wall is an internal wall - it is not outside facing

"rocyn" wrote in message

1.
it appears on the stairs leading down to a basement

2.
on the other side of the wall is a bedroom that i know has had a dpc

3.
it appeared a few moths ago but the patches are getting bigger , so there

is
no corelation between rain - infact due to the weather we have had - it
would be the opposite .

Thanks for your help

Rocyn

"dg" wrote in message
news
It may be, or it may be some other reaction.

What is on the other side of the wall, and what is the wall

construction?
When did this first appear?
Does its appearance coincide with any rain?
What is the room used for?

dg

"rocyn" wrote in message
http://groups.msn.com/Rocyn/shoebox....oto&PhotoID=10

Is this blistering some sort of damp ?

It is appearing on an internal wall - what is it and what can I do to

sort
it out.

Any help / advice would be appreciated

Thanks