jim rozen

Default Home schooling (was...)

In article ,
says...

My posts included anecdotes based on personal observations and
discussion with local home-schoolers. I note that you're quite happy
to use anecdotes elsewhere in the discussion to support your own
position.

Ooops. Busted!

Besides, where would you expect anyone to get statistics for
people who go out of their way to avoid being included in statistics?
Most of these people refused to participate in the census, much less
in education studies.

Also similar to folks who have been out of work for so long,
they no longer count as unemployed - because they're not
collecting unemployement anymore.

Jim

please reply to: